What is a Meal Plan?
A Meal Plan unlocks delicious meals, coffee, snacks, and more, at four dining locations across campus. Your Meal Plan includes Meal Swipes and Devil Dollars, conveniently loaded onto your LTU Badge. No need to carry additional cards or cash!
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to our all-you-care-to-eat dining hall, Blue Devil Café, inside the Buell Management Building.
Devil Dollars may be used at any LTU Dining location, including the POD Market, Einstein Bros. Bagels, Blue Devil Café, and Jets Pizza delivery. Visit our locations page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like
- Healthy choices available all across campus
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members
- Casual atmosphere with TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- To-go meals: simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at Blue Devil Café!
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your meal plan balance:
- Create an account here to log in and view balances. You can even sign up to receive low balance alerts!
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location
- Visit the meal plan office in the Buell Management Building, open Monday-Friday 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
Devil Dollars running low? No problem! Add more Devil Dollars here!